About four years ago, I started on a journey to get Drawn In produced as an audiobook. It was exciting, and I learned a lot in the process, but ultimately it didn’t play out. It’s no one’s fault & there’s no ill will at all, just to be clear.
But now it’s four years later, and I am so ready to try this thing again! I’m on the hunt for my Rennie. So if you are an audiobook narrator (or know one to share this with), give it a shot! It’s open for auditions on the ACX website and I’ve already received a few great submissions!!
A few notes:
- This will be a single narrator production, not full cast. I’m looking for one person.
- The main character is a 16-year-old girl, standard American accent.
- This will be royalty-share (but I am willing to negotiate for the right person if something else is needed).
- Ideally, I’ll want to use ONE narrator for all three books in the trilogy. (Book three is still being written.)
- One minor character has a British accent (London… think Doctor Who, not Downton Abbey).
Contact me with questions! I’m sooooo excited to get going on this!! 😃